Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis have the cutest pregnancy No. 2 announcement

By | 2:24:00 a.m. Leave a Comment
Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis are getting Their very own bundle of joy. Again.
Wilde Monday on her Instagram Announced That She and fiance are expecting Sudeikis Their second child. Only her announcement was a lot cuter than just saying "I'm pregnant." She shared This absolutely darling pic With Her are Otis, 2.

This is pretty big news from the couple, Not Necessarily the News, Although We were expecting. They 've been engaged since 2013, but much We Have not Heard About a wedding. Confronted With Sudeikis was the question by Andy Cohen on a recent episode of Watch What Happens Live!

"I know this is not my mom 'cause my mom's in the audience," jokes the actor. Cohen Seemed To have a much more serious tone About the question at hand. "Everyone's very concerned about this," He Said. "They Should not Be," Sudeikis assured him. "That I believe we will not get married Until weed is legal in every state."

"Oh, my God," Said Cohen sarcastically. "I love you. Wow. You're the Goldie (Hawn) and Kurt (Russell) of Brooklyn."

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Comenta tu opinión, Tu eres parte de la noticia.