Katt Williams called "puppet" Kevin Hart A While making shocking allegations about his career

By | 10:39:00 p.m. Leave a Comment
Katt Williams is currently touring the country as part of his theory of the spectacle conspiracy stand-up and had a hell of a theory to share with fans when the tour stopped at the Philips Arena in Atlanta night Saturday.

At the end of his show, Pimp Chronicles comedian Kevin Hart said after a fan heckled ride along Katt actor when he mentioned his name. While compared with Richard Pryor, Katt said fans should take all the issues they have with Kevin with the powers that Kevin Hart was just a puppet. And he did not stop there

"I have already shown that if the best we got in Kevin Hart comedy is that -.. Not you boo a black man working hard, baby Even if that n **** 'sa puppet, that is not your fault No got mad. the fact that I'm better than some black guys does not mean I'm better than no black guys. I say if you want to be angry with Kermit, do not be angry with Kermit. being angry with Jim Henson . Do not say, "F * ck Donald Duck" when you really mean, "F * ck Walt Disney.

"I do not care what happens to Kevin [Hart], only wish you the best. I just know that someone's hand is trapped until the baby is understood. Oh, we're a puppet, boo leg. Please believe. it is in the unique n **** that is not ".
Katt even hinted that the title of being the top comedian in the business of Kevin requires sell his soul and "d * ck sucking another man." The 44-year-old comedian says he is proud of the fact that he never had to sell his soul for the duration of his career.

"Therefore, since I have already officially proved to myself that I am actually Richard Pryor passed the torch to, and that I was able to do it without letting a man suck my d * ck, or sucking d * ck a man. I went with a virgin ** hole, leaving a hole with a virgin **. I have the same soul today I had when I Pimp Chronicles all the way to the end of Pimp Chronicles ".
That story is a little different from a 2014 interview gave Katt. A copy of them, said Kevin Katt owed him that paved the way for his career by "telling people Kevin Hart Kevin Hart how to do."

However, if you are looking for more where that came from, you're in luck because the comedian is problematic candidate for president. "I come to Atlanta to deliver a message as soon as I've finished with this tour, I, too, will be a candidate for President of the United States before it is too late," Katt said at the end of his set. Subsequently, Katt was seen trying to make contact with our foreign overlords.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Comenta tu opinión, Tu eres parte de la noticia.