Oscars 2016: Sylvester Stallone annoyed by Mark Rylance for best supporting actor

By | 3:41:00 a.m. Leave a Comment
Mark Rylance surprised the Oscar on Sunday night, winning best supporting actor Sylvester Stallone on alleged favorite.


Rylance, a theater actor called, took home the honor for his performance as stoic Soviet sleeper agent Rudolf Abel in the drama of the Cold War spies Bridge.

The Oscar represents the first win and nomination for the British actor, who has spent most of his career on stage (and has three Tonys his name).

"I've always loved stories, listening to them, watching them, being in them, so for me to have the opportunity to work with, I think, one of the great storytellers of our time, Steven Spielberg, who has only been as an honor" Rylance said in accepting his Oscar. "And unlike some of the leaders we are presented with these days, who runs with so much love that is surrounded by teachers throughout ship in his film, a craft, not least, Mr. Tom Hanks. People I am very pleased that our film has been nominated many times, and as a face of the film, I meet many people in the streets and it is lovely to have them, they're always telling me, "do not you help? "And all those things. And I think, if you ever wondered about the performance of Tom Hanks, help. The answer is clearly yes."

Rylance added, "I just want to say thanks to my fellow nominees. I do not know how my performance of his glorious performance in these wonderful films that is separate, that everyone should see. I do not know how to separate the five of us all the other supporting actors who are making films at the time. it is a wonderful time to be an actor and I'm proud to be part of it. "

In a recent interview with EL, Rylance spoke of acting as a way to express your true self. "I think that reveal more of myself when I pretend to be someone else," he said. He also noted some points in common with its Bridge of character spies: "There is something like the goal of our two businesses Double consciousness agents and spies work with. Pretend to be one thing even if they are aware that it is another" .

Stallone tore through the awards season as the presumptive favorite, winning actor at the Golden Globes. It would have been the first Oscar for the actor, who was nominated in the ceremony of 1977 for his first time playing the character of Rocky Balboa.

After his loss, Twitter Stallone received support from none other than Arnold Schwarzenegger. "No matter what they say. To me, you're the best. You were the winner. I'm proud of you," Schwarzengger, who starred with Stallone in Expendables movies, he said.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Comenta tu opinión, Tu eres parte de la noticia.