The Moment Matt Damon broke during the filming of 'The Marciano'

By | 10:42:00 p.m. Leave a Comment
Matt Damon could not contain the water during the filming of a scene from "The Martian".

. "The other actors who had already wrapped had gone home, so it was Ridley and I in Budapest filming that scene, and as we started to do the scene, Ridley did something a little complicated: the sound was made of the other actors inside my helmet. I just thought it was the first time I heard the voice of anyone in nearly two years, "Damon recalled in an interview for the special ABC News," Journey to the Oscars ", organized by ABC News' Robin Roberts.

"The Martian" director Ridley Scott said at the time of filming, Damon became emotional.

"And he said, 'I lost control. A lot was?' And I said 'No. It was perfect guy'. But that's him. That's him," Scott said in an interview for "Journey to the Oscars."

"I just went. But because Ridley happened. And I was surprised. I do not think Ridley surprised. That's a great piece of lead," Damon said.

Damon, who is nominated for a best actor Oscar for his role in the film, said Scott made his portrayal of astronaut Mark Watney easier.

"[With actors], an excuse to not be good in a movie is that we know what movie we are. What Ridley does is absolutely weapons that with all this information. So not only know what movie you're in, you know what the size of the lens, you know what triggered the shooting court and what is being cut. this makes their job much, much easier, "Damon said. "He will not diminish in the short term. He will do more movies. I just hope that is in them."

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Comenta tu opinión, Tu eres parte de la noticia.