Chrissy Teigen draws attention to critics of their choice to have a child

By | 10:04:00 p.m. Leave a Comment

Chrissy Teigen did not expect the line uproar was inspired when he said during an interview this week that she and her husband John Legend had chosen the sex of your baby.

"I'm not just having a girl, but the girl grabbed her little embryo" Teigen told People magazine. "I took it and was like, 'Let's put on the girl.' I think I was more excited and attracted by the fact that John would be the best father a girl. "

Chrissy Teigen and John Legend reveal the baby's sex

While Teigen thought nothing of sharing their happiness, they were critical in fast line to jump - and Teigen was quick to respond. First, he tried it with humor, tweeting, "I also picked up the embryo with a taste for bacon, a skill for magic and size 7 feet so you can always find shoes."


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Comenta tu opinión, Tu eres parte de la noticia.