Ariel Winter opens up about her breast reduction surgery life-changing

By | 9:27:00 p.m. Leave a Comment


Modern Family actress and inspiration of the body itself, Ariel Winter, wrote an essay for his recent surgery slogan that has caught some attention. In the article entitled surgery breast reduction changed my life, speaks Winter back to the set of his television show for season 3 after his body changed dramatically during one summer, and she was supporting suddenly F-cups his frame of five feet.

"I was 13, 14 years old, and looked 19. Suddenly, people do not want to talk about my work I just wanted to talk about my cleavage ... The conversation became my appearance rather than my talent and I work-all that I do not. "

I could not enjoy shopping continues, because all that was tested did as he was "trying to be" sexy "." With winter time decided not to undergo an operation for enemies, or even because of their appearance, but because of the way her chest made her feel.

"Having so much weight on my body was hurting me psychologically. I was uncomfortable and unhappy. I chose surgery because of what he felt, not because of what others think."

After surgery, the 18-year-old is confident he made the right decision.

"My surgery has a lot of criticism from some people, but I'm happy about it. In the end, I think it's all about how you feel, not what others think."




0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Comenta tu opinión, Tu eres parte de la noticia.